Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas 2017

Hello readers and Merry Christmas everybody!

How was you Christmas day? Mine was a really tranquil day. In the morning I prepared a hot chocolate for my father and me and we opened our presents. My present for him was a cup for coffee. He loves coffee. And my parents gave me a scarf, a cap and a bag. All handmade by my mother with wool.
Then we had lunch all together, with my sisters and related families.
In afternoon, ma parents and my sister Cristina went out while my boyfriend and I stayed home watching a film.

In the evening I had to work but tomorrow I will be home so I can relax and benefit of a nice restoring day.

How was your Christmas day? What did you received as present? Let me know in the comments and...Merry Christmas everybody again!

Love
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment