Thursday, January 4, 2018

Anime Review: Mirai Nikki - Future Diary

Hello readers!

Last weekend my boyfriend and I finished to watched a new anime called "Mirai Nikki" by the mangaka Sakae Esuno.

The story talks about two children who are used to write a diary in their mobile phone. One day, both are included in a mortal game. In this game each player has to kill all the other players with the objective of becoming the new God of time and space.

I really, really loved this anime. So strange and so impredictable. Those future diary are simply well thought and the entire story to. Impredictable, I repeat it. I would have never sayed that something happened in that particular way. Fantastic. On wikipedia I read it's a psycological gendre. I completely agree. The story of Yuno, the female protagonist, and the way she acts are absolutely insane.

Have you seen it? What do you think about? If you would participate to a survival game like this, what would you do? Let's enjoy writing what saies to you the imagination.

Good night and sweet dreams.
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment